The latest Phil Evans column from the South Wales Evening Post. Comedian Phil Evans is from Ammanford. He is known as the man who puts the ‘cwtsh’ into comedy. www.philevans.co.uk ................................. Dirty habits: I’m a mind reader. Ammanford’s own Derren Brown, if you like. But with a lot less cash in the bank and a lot more hair on my head than the mysterious maestro of magical manipulation. And to demonstrate my pseudo-supernatural skills, I predict that when I tell you I’m talking rubbish this week, many of you will ask, “So what’s new?” Nevertheless, I will talk rubbish, because I see it everywhere I go. Crisp packets, cans, bottles, polystyrene food containers from well-known burger chains and paper bags from equally well-known bakers/sausage roll emporiums. They pollute our streets, parks, grass verges, back alleys, front gardens and even our driveways. We’re under attack from an army of idiots who think it’s okay to drop their litter outside our houses at ...
Comments