'Think in human terms' - letter on health issue from Western Telegraph

Think in human terms (From Western Telegraph)
With regard to the Hywel Dda Health Board's proposed relocation of services from Withybush Hospital, I wish those members of the board would think in human terms.
My husband, who celebrated his 80th birthday this month, was in Withybush Hospital for a week in April. I found it quite a strain driving 20 miles each way to visit him every day. I contemplate with sheer horror the idea of having to go to Carmarthen, which is about 53 miles away, especially in the winter, as I avoid driving in the dark, because of eyesight problems.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Gower MP Gareth Wardell the guest speaker at Llanelli Rotary Club

'Class of 1980' from Burry Port enjoy reunion

Lauryn Davey is making her mark in athletics - but needs sponsors