'Hair today, gone tomorrow' for Tracy!


It will be a case of 'hair today, gone tomorrow' for a fund-raising member of the Jenkins Bakery team at The Arcade shop in Ammanford.
Tracy Fewings is going to be losing nearly 20 inches of her flowing locks in aid of Cancer Research.
"We have a big 'Pink Week' campaign running to raise cash for Cancer Research in Jenkins Bakery shops this week, so I thought I would make my own personal contribution to the fund-raising," said Tracy.
"Normally, I wear my hair up in a net in a bun in work, so not all our customers appreciate that I have such long locks.
"I've been growing it long for about eight years. I've been working at this shop for six years now and it seemed like a good time to have a cut for charity.
"My mum, my auntie and my gran died of cancer, so it is a cause close to my heart.
"The team at Heritage will be cutting it for me next week, so I am hoping that our many valued customers support me in the fund-raising."
Weblink -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Gower MP Gareth Wardell the guest speaker at Llanelli Rotary Club

'Class of 1980' from Burry Port enjoy reunion

Lauryn Davey is making her mark in athletics - but needs sponsors