Look for the pun

These are a few statements just for fun, look for the pun and you may find them funny!

"I need a pencil sharpener" said Tracey bluntly

"Oops!! There goes my hat" said Tammi off the top of her head

"I can no longer hear anything" said Tracey deftly

"I have a split personality" said Mark being frank

"This must be an aerobics class" Trisha worked out!

"I only have diamonds, clubs and spades" said beth heartlessly

"Don't add too much water!" Said Darren with great concentration

""Your fly is undone" Was Marcs zippy re - joiner

"Its not fair" said Trisha darkly

"I haven't had any tooth decay yet" said kelly precariously

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Gower MP Gareth Wardell the guest speaker at Llanelli Rotary Club

Lauryn Davey is making her mark in athletics - but needs sponsors

'Class of 1980' from Burry Port enjoy reunion