Millionaire Kevin Green hit by 'gold rush' of dating opportunities!




Multi-millionaire wealth-coach Kevin Green is counting riches of a different kind today (Weds, October 5).
He’s coping with a ‘gold rush’ of dating opportunities after his appearance on the Channel 5 show How The Other Half Lives.
The show explores the lifestyles of the super rich.
And the conversation between Kevin and hosts Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford quickly turned to his ‘eligible bachelor’ status.
“Things have gone totally bonkers this morning,” Green said from his family home in Burry Port, West Wales.
“The email has exploded and my social media feeds on Twitter and Facebook are in overdrive with direct messages.
“By 8am this morning, I’d received more than 150 offers of dates.
“I don’t know when I’m going to get time to read them all as they are still coming in.
“I’ve only had time to skim read a few – some are quirky, some are written in language that you know belongs to a gold-digger, some appear genuine.”
Kevin’s single status was highlighted on the show after hosts Eamonn and Ruth pointed out that the Welsh businessman has a property portfolio extending to 1000 homes in the UK and an estimated fortune of £38million.
Kevin said: “They did put an interesting twist and spin on my life. Yes, they focussed on my journey from being homeless to being a multi-millionaire, but then they injected the ‘Love’ twist.
“It was all about how I have all these riches but still have to find love in the world. I was happy to play along with it – and, to be fair, Eamonn and Ruth did it all in a very nice way.
“The big question for me when meeting someone is weighing up whether they are interested in me as a person, or whether they are just gold-digging and interested in my money. I guess it is a dilemma many very wealthy people face.
“We had great fun filming the episode over a number of weeks, both here in West Wales and in London and Bath. Eamonn and Ruth were great to work with and it was a great experience.
“As part of the show, I was introduced to an elite dating agency and I also took Ruth on a ‘pretend date’ – with Eamonn’s permission, of course!
“We went on the London Eye and then to a VIP reception with the Carers Trust at the House of Lords, an event attended by HRH The Princess Royal. Ruth was great company and it was a lovely experience.”
Kevin added: “The immediate feedback to the Channel 5 show has been amazing. Years back, I did The Secret Millionaire on Channel 4. The reaction to this show has really eclipsed that. We’ve had massive interest in my public speaking engagements, my book – The Rich Rules – and my wealth coaching events both at home and abroad.
“Today, I juggle my property portfolio with globe-trotting public speaking engagements. Next week, I am in Sweden and then I am off to Australia, Manila and Dubai.
“I guess I will have to dedicate some time on the long flights to catching up on the date offers which have come in. Who knows where one of them may lead?”

About Kevin Green
Kevin Green is a self-made multi-millionaire and social entrepreneur. He is one of the UK’s largest residential property landlords and a multi-business owner. The 53-year-old dyslexic, who featured on Channel 4′s Secret Millionaire, was homeless in 1984. Today, his property portfolio runs into 1000+. He has a wealth of experience in the property investment world and heads a number of successful companies and other non-property related businesses. He is also involved in coaching under his own brand of Kevin Green Wealth (KGW) and is a Welsh Government Role Model where he inspires young people in schools and universities to set up businesses. The dad-of-three is an ambassador to Make-A-Wish Foundation and has personally contributed more than £300,000. Kevin loves to educate, motivate and inspire others and his passion and enthusiasm are infectious. Kevin is also a generous donor to Carers Trust.

Kevin Green’s website is at www.kevingreen.co.uk


You can catch up with the episode featuring Kevin on -
http://www.channel5.com/show/eamonn-ruth-how-the-other-half-lives



Photos: Kevin Green with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford. Kevin Green on his ‘pretend date’ with Ruth Langsford. Kevin Green and Ruth Langsford being filmed by Channel 5 on the London Eye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Gower MP Gareth Wardell the guest speaker at Llanelli Rotary Club

Lauryn Davey is making her mark in athletics - but needs sponsors

'Class of 1980' from Burry Port enjoy reunion