New interactive mapping website launched in Carmarthenshire

A new website which aims to help you find out about services and places of interest in your local area has been launched.
i-Local is a quick and easy, interactive web-based mapping service, which provides access to a range of both county council and Carmarthenshire information.
Split into three easy-to-use areas, including My Nearest, My House and My Alerts, the site allows you to search our county map or sign up to receive specific emails or text alerts.
My Nearest allows you to look for information about different locations and places of interest within the county such as your local library, electoral ward, leisure centres and much more.
My House is an easy, fast way to get information on services near to where you live.
My Alerts allows you to sign up to receive either email or SMS text alerts on council services.
For details visit http://ilocal.carmarthenshire.gov.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Former Gower MP Gareth Wardell the guest speaker at Llanelli Rotary Club

'Class of 1980' from Burry Port enjoy reunion

Lauryn Davey is making her mark in athletics - but needs sponsors